Every commercial operation needs business insurance. The specific blend of coverage types you need for your business depends on many factors, such as whether your employees handle money, dangerous substances, sensitive data or expensive merchandise.
Your agent will be able to recommend a package combining the coverage types you need, tailored to your risk management concerns.
For example, you may need some combination of the following types of commercial coverage:
While you certainly do not need all of these coverage types to safely run your business, it’s nice to know that you have a variety of ways to manage the specific risks your company faces.
- General liability, contractor’s liability, or professional liability (errors and omissions)
- Directors’ and officers’ liability
- Malpractice insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Commercial vehicle or commercial truck insurance
- Contractors and builder’s risk coverage
- Inland marine coverage
- Business interruption insurance
- Landlord insurance
- Commercial tenants insurance
- Crime coverage or fidelity insurance
- Cyber-crime insurance
- Workers compensation
- Construction bonds
Szerlip & Co look to provide information on various aspects of insurance to secure your home, auto or business. Call today at 973-467-0400 to speak to one of our business insurance professionals or email us your questions.
Read More: Source